Reports To: Systems Administrator
This is a hands-on position that requires a strong customer service orientation. Excellent technical skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Diagnose problems, train users and provide desktop and mobile computing support.
- Coordinate with vendors on basic facility issues.
- Apply software patches/upgrades and respond to user requests as needed.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software or connectivity problems
- Provide help desk support to onsite and remote users.
- Troubleshooting telephone support for remote users using VPN or RDP
- Set up client machines
- Load system and application software
- Document standard operating procedures to aid in problem solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Enrolled in a Networking and Technical Support Program or graduated
- A+, MCP or MSCE an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 and Exchange Online, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Win7/10
- Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
environments and experiences that inspire.