Our Architectural Solutions Team works with the client to gain an understanding of their requirements and provide product recommendations tailored to their unique building envelope. A best possible solution is developed – from initial thought starters to final shop drawings and installations. POI continues to grow and therefore, is seeking an Installation Supervisor who will work with our Architectural Solutions Team.
Reports To: Delivery and Installation Manager
The Installation Supervisor – Architectural Solutions is responsible for leading a crew of installers primarily on architectural products projects and also on furniture projects. He/she will ensure the installation is done on time to POI quality standards following the manufacturer’s installation guidelines. He/she will also do service work and adjustments to previously installed architectural products solutions.
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Reviews installation plans and paperwork prior to installation and develops manpower/activity plan
- Reviews installation plan with installation crew and assigns tasks
- Ensures crew members are properly uniformed, have the proper tools, are aware of any safety requirements and are ready for installation work.
- Assess site to ensure it is safe and otherwise ready for installation.
- Leads the receiving & installation at customer sites.
- Monitors, directs, coaches and trains other employees on job sites. Takes corrective action as required.
- Identifies any significant issues/risks and discusses with Installation Manager to develop an action plan.
- Ensures site is always organized and is clean and organized when work is complete each day. Ensures installation is wiped down, the floor is vacuumed, etc. at job completion.
- Provides feedback to Installation Manager and Architectural Products Team on the performance of crew members. Assists in the composition and delivery of performance reviews.
- Assists with layout and site survey prior to order placement
- Assists with inventorying customer’s architectural products
- Performs repair and maintenance to previously installed architectural product solutions
- Operates company vehicles in a responsible manner and ensures they are well maintained.
- Acts as the primary contact with the customer on site.
- Accurately documents time on timesheets for subcontract crew members.
- Accurately records job time of crew members into Hedberg Mobile for each job.
- Records all deficiencies into Hedberg Mobile, or other software if required, as issues occur.
- Accurately completes all forms including Additional Services Request, Installation Checklists, etc.
- Responsible for attending any required pre-installation meetings.
- Attends job-related training courses required to enhance job performance of self and installation crew.
- Encourage every member of staff to ensure their work and work area is safe and if they have any concerns to advise their supervisor and/or a member of the health and safety committee.
- Customer Focus
- Persistence – won’t leave until the job is done
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
Qualifications and Experience:
- Five years’ experience leading crews of 5+ installers on multi-day installations of DIRTT or equivalent wall systems.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Good physical condition.
- Good organizational skills and utilize good Time Management Skills.
- High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a heavy workload and to work under pressure.
- Aware of Health and Safety Regulations
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Successful criminal background check
Work is 10% in the office, 90% in the field of customer installations
Ability to work outside standard business hours (available evenings and weekends)
Is flexible in working overtime hours on evenings and weekends and or shift to get the job done to customer’s satisfaction.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.
environments and experiences that inspire.