Reports To: Lynn Routh, Manager, Client Experiences
The objective of this job is to successfully manage the execution of projects, post order and support the Customer Journey in a fast paced, project driven environment. The primary responsibility is to work with up to 8 Account Executives and their customers on assigned accounts and coordinate all activities related to the order management process including customer service, order follow-up, delivery and installation, invoicing, deficiency follow-up and resolution. The Project Coordinator is to keep the project and all related processes running smoothly and communicate to the stakeholders. Successful applicants would need to have a long-term goal of project management.
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Initiate and maintain contact with Customer on all aspects of Order/Project as soon as the order has been converted.
- Review of all order information and confirm the order’s current scope; bring any issues to account executive attention as soon as possible.
- Monitor order status & perform customer service functions for all day-to-day and project orders.
- Expedite ESD w/ manufacturers/suppliers as required to meet required dates.
- Process all order/project change orders following Change Order Process.
- Coordinate all additional service requests.
- Schedule all deliveries and installations.
- Ensure complete delivery and installation package is forwarded to Installation Department and/or awarded subcontractor 5 business days prior to job start.
- Expedite, coordinate and resolve all deficiencies per punch-list/deficiency walk through.
- Verify all order/project delivery/installations have been completed per specification.
- Close out all orders to initiate invoicing process within 5 business days of the completed phase/project.
- Schedule and conduct project planning/ phasing Meetings and monitor activity/progress on a regular basis.
- Available to resolve installation issues during nonregular working hours – via cell phone.
- Fulfill Project Management responsibilities for Network Projects or Regional Offices.
- Support all initiatives with respect to Health and Safety in the work place, which includes review our health and safety policy on a quarterly basis.
- Other duties as required.
- Quickly learn new software and processes
- Ability to multi-task and to be flexible is extremely important
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking to make decisions and solve problems
- Work as part of a team
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
- Project coordination experience required
- High School Diploma minimum, post-secondary education preferred
- Proficient in Hedberg
- Excellent working knowledge of current Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Experience with customer interfacing, both internal and external clients
- Experience with Office Furniture and related services
- Experience in Project implementation
- Strong administrative skills with sharp attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Primarily based out of POI Head office
- Some travel to PDC or client site
- Available to resolve installation issues during non-regular working hours via cell phone
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.
environments and experiences that inspire.