The Scheduler is responsible for ensuring the right resources, labour, trucks, and equipment are scheduled in an efficient manner to complete the job on time, to POI quality standards and within budget. POI continues to grow and therefore, is seeking a Scheduler who will work with our Delivery and Installation Team.
Reports To: Installation Manager
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Efficiently schedule resources for all pre-booked jobs, as well as soft-scheduled work based on geographic locations, strengths & weaknesses of installation crew, and specific customer requests.
- Define all subcontractors resource requirements and ensure adequate manpower is assigned to each job.
- Verify installation teams and drivers have Delivery Tickets, Floor plans and any other information necessary as well as required tools to complete their jobs successfully.
- Coordinate return trips (specifically deficiencies that can be resolved internally within the department) in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction & minimize further delays in job completion.
- Tracks progress of installation crews in the field and maintains customer contact if there are any significant delays or changes, as well as internal communication with related POI departments – ensures POIs commitments are met and involves D&I Manager appropriately.
- Review D&I bookings emails for any updates, cancellations & additions and apply changes accordingly.
- Main contact for Supervisors & Drivers for installation related matters.
- Identify significant scheduling issues/risks and develop action plans with Installation Manager.
- Ensure all installation staff is in complete uniform at all times.
- Back-up for Dispatch Assistant.
- Back-up for Operations Administrator.
- Customer Focus
- Detail oriented
- Fair and Firm
- Quick thinker
- Team Work
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technology savvy
- Experience scheduling resources efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with last minute urgent requests
- Strong leadership skills
- Good organization skills
- Knowledge of office furniture and the installation process a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to be on-call outside standard business hours (available evenings and weekends).
- Ability to stay back past an 8-hour shift when necessary for job completion.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.
environments and experiences that inspire.