The role of the Administrative Coordinator is to successfully manage the execution of various reporting and special projects as assigned, as well as providing support to the Studio Manager. The Administrative Coordinator ensures that all reporting and special projects run smoothly.
• Entering project
• Creating clients and project numbers
• Producing reports
• Verifying completion of time entries
• Overtime hours reporting and review
• Maintain and update vacation spreadsheet
• Prepare sick time reports
• Support with Library sample requests
• Support with ensuring literature and sampling in the library is replenished regularly
• Typing up/revising fee proposals (Microsoft word)
• Assisting the full scope team with change notice documents, close out documents etc.
• Time Management
• Multi-tasking & Flexibility
• Strong Communication Skills
• Critical Thinking
• Attention to Detail
Your Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma minimum, post-secondary education preferred
• Having an accounting background would be helpful but not required
• Strong administrative skills with sharp attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills & multitasking capabilities
• Must be proficient in Excel and Word
• Must be a good communicator both spoken and written
- Based out of POI Head office – Markham, Ontario
What We Offer
• Talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn and lead at every point in their career
• Newly designed offices that offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections and inspire innovative ways of working
• Competitive salary
• Flex hours
Qualified applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
environments and experiences that inspire.