You’re a Data Mining Savant, tasked with performing special assignments
More about the role
The role of the Administrative Coordinator is to successfully manage the execution of various reporting and special projects as assigned, as well as providing support to the Studio Director. The Administrative Coordinator ensures that all reporting and special projects run smoothly.
• Entering project
• Creating clients and project numbers
• Producing reports
• Verifying completion of time entries
• Overtime hours reporting and review
• Maintain and update vacation spreadsheet
• Prepare sick time reports
• Support with Library sample requests
• Support with ensuring literature and sampling in the library is replenished regularly
• Typing up/revising fee proposals (Microsoft word)
• Assisting the full scope team with change notice documents, close out documents etc.
You’ve got the credentials to make it happen
• Project coordination experience required High School Diploma minimum; post-secondary education preferred
• High School Diploma minimum, post-secondary education preferred
• Having an accounting background would be helpful but not required
• Strong administrative skills with sharp attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills & multitasking capabilities
• Must be proficient in Excel and Word
• Must be a good communicator both spoken and written
At POI, we create environments and experiences that inspire. This holds true for both customers and staff. We offer newly designed offices that offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections and inspire innovative ways of working. With flexible spaces along with flexible hours, health and dental benefits, and competitive salaries, we not only advocate a work-life balance, but we live it!
Qualified applicants should apply to email@example.com
Start Your Application
We’d like to find out a little more about what makes you tick, so we’ve put together a fun and short survey called the Culture Index. There are no wrong or right answers. This process, in addition to your resume, enables us to determine the fit for the role before you commit valuable time to the interview process. To complete the survey, click on this link and select the position you are applying for. Please follow the instructions and upload your resume.