Are you a hands-on technology enthusiast who enjoys transforming client office technology requirements into functional solutions? As our new Audiovisual System Integrator in our One Team, you’re adapt at understanding and assessing office technology needs and then implementing solutions. You have what it takes when it comes to ensuring that all aspects of audiovisual services are performed in a professional and efficient manner while maintaining a superior level of customer service. This includes the installation, configuration, programming, and routine maintenance of audiovisual equipment.
More about the role
The Audiovisual System Integrator, under the direction of the Audiovisual Manager performs a range of services that are part of POI’s Audio-Visual Technology connected solution. With the knowledge and know-how to get things done, you’re supporting the greater POI business by integrating our range of technology systems and tools in order to empower client workplace environments.
• Install distributed cabling for AV systems through raceways, conduits, junction boxes, hollow walls, solid walls, and passageways
• Complete field terminations for AV infrastructure and cable distribution; direct connections, soldiering, crimping, linear compression, insulation displacement and compression
• Accurately receive and safely install AV components and hardware (microphones, speakers, projection systems, displays, etc.) to supporting structures such as Unistrut, threaded rod, tie rods, aircraft wire, anchors, bolts, screws, clamps and brackets
• Build equipment racks as per rack elevation drawings; assemble rack walls, shelves, lacer bars, loading and securing electronic equipment in proper placement as per AV layout standards
• Configuration of audiovisual control and network enabled systems
• Complete system programming for end user control interfaces; touch panels and software device applications etc.
• System commissioning including test verification, project intake documents, system diagnostic reports and technical analysis reports
You’ve got the credentials to make it happen
• 5-years’ experience installing AV systems
• CTS Certification is preferred
• Read, interpret and design AV systems; plan view drawings, reflected ceiling plans, selection drawings, elevation drawings, equipment riser diagrams, system context diagrams, system flowcharts and block diagrams
• Problem solving skills and ability to implement
• Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
At POI, we create environments and experiences that inspire. This holds true for both customers and staff. We offer a hybrid work environment (work/home) including newly designed offices that offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections and inspire innovative ways of working. With flexible spaces along with flexible hours, health and dental benefits, and competitive salaries, we not only advocate a work-life balance, but we live it!
Start Your Application
We’d like to find out a little more about what makes you tick, so we’ve put together a fun and short survey called the Culture Index. There are no wrong or right answers. This process, in addition to your resume, enables us to determine the fit for the role before you commit valuable time to the interview process. To complete the survey, click on this link and select the position you are applying for. Please follow the instructions and download your resume.