Executive Vice President, Sales
The goal of this position is to increase POI’s market share and win business within targeted key accounts.This will be achieved by developing and growing targeted established accounts as well as closing targeted opportunities.
- Customer Focus
- Creativity and Innovation
- Time Management
- Multi-tasking and Flexibility
- Strong Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Uphold the Vision and Mission of POI and enhance the customer journey by raising the bar relative to solutions and service to clients, both internal and external
- Determining the customer’s workplace issues.
- Qualifying the opportunity
- Developing and executing an opportunity strategy
- Developing relationships with all stakeholders
- Driving brand preference to POI
- Narrowing down and validating potential solutions
- Working well with internal teams to ensure projects are executed well and high customer satisfaction
- Following up on and owning opportunities provided to you through POI Business Development efforts
- Positioning POI’s integrated solutions to customers
- Use the Steelcase Worklife, other partner showrooms and the POI showroom as selling tools to develop sales
- The responsibility of the sales cycle: Project Identification, Presentations, Quotes, Specifications, Proposals, Orders.
- Participate in sales meetings and training
- Maintain your client/prospect information in POI’s Salesforce tool
- Growing business within key targeted and identified accounts
- Participate in networking opportunities and industry events in support of these responsibilities
- Supporting the POI Customer Journey
Your Skills and Experience
- University or college education
- Direct selling and account management experience preferred
- Experience selling multiple product/service lines a plus
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, other stakeholders.
- Ability to write clear and concise value proposition statements.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and strong organizational skills
- Excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrate creative ability and excellent problem-solving skills
- Work both independently and as a team player
- Based out of POI Head office – Markham
What We Offer
- Talent and experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn and lead
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.
environments and experiences that inspire.