You’re a Busy Bee
Are you ready to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of workplace product solutions? As our new Sales Coordinator, you’ll be the right hand of our sales team, assisting them with gathering and processing information to get our customers what they need, as well as helping with after sales activities. From budgets and proposals, to presentations and customer followups, you’ll be a busy bee and get to know the business quickly.
More about the role
Support Strategic Accounts Sales team with pre and post sales activities for new and existing clients. Acquire an understanding and working knowledge of products and services sold by POI and liaise with Account Executives and internal teams including; order entry, project coordinators, studio, field supervisors, Delivery & Installation and marketing.
• Assist with development of budgets, thought starters, presentations, quotes, proposals and RFPs through the use of CET, Hedberg, PPT, Word, Excel and other relevant programs
• Source information from vendor partners: product and service specifications and pricing including custom product/COM/COL pricing, testing, specifications and lead times
• Coordinate sample requests; including brochures, finishes and demo products
• Support the team as internal customer and vendor contact for queries on projects and accounts
• Specify products and services for customers
• Coordinate service calls for existing customers
• Participate in internal sales, project and administration meetings
• Work closely with sales, project coordinators, order fulfilment and operations to ensure orders are accurately and efficiently executed
• Work directly with customers, vendors and influencer partners
• Overall, support the POI customer journey
• Other duties as required
You’ve got the credentials to make it happen
• Post-secondary education
• Ability to learn new software
• Excel, PPT, Word, CET, Outlook
• Excellent working knowledge of current Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
• Experience with customer interfacing, both internal and external clients
• Experience with Office Furniture and related services is helpful
• Interior Design experience is helpful
• Sharp attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
At POI, we create environments and experiences that inspire. This holds true for both customers and staff. We offer newly designed offices that offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections and inspire innovative ways of working. With flexible spaces along with flexible hours, health and dental benefits, and competitive salaries, we not only advocate a work-life balance, but we live it!
Start Your Application
We’d like to find out a little more about what makes you tick, so we’ve put together a fun and short survey called the Culture Index. There are no wrong or right answers. This process, in addition to your resume, enables us to determine the fit for the role before you commit valuable time to the interview process. To complete the survey, click on this link and select the position you are applying for. Please follow the instructions and upload your resume.