Sink Your Teeth into This!
Are you part of a Sales breed that understands when to bite down on an opportunity?
At POI, we’ll give you something to sink your teeth into. As our new Sales Account Manager, you know how important it is to dig deep to better understand your customer. You’re a natural when it comes to sales and like to go after all kinds of fish. You know that mindful attention to priorities and relationship building will keep your sales funnel full.
More about the role
You’re a shark in sales when it comes to leading and driving your book of business and increasing POI’s market share. Reporting to the Sales Director for GTA , you will focus on meeting and exceeding our new and existing client’s goals and objectives regarding the development of innovative connected workplace solutions. You’re a relationship builder, always looking for new ways to give your client something to chew on. You likewise will be working with their consultants to inform the development of design concepts all with the goal of informing excellent and effective workplace design and implementation.
Meeting your customer’s needs means delivering Service Excellence. You’ll need to:
- Determine the customer’s workplace issues
- Qualify the opportunity and develop and execute an opportunity strategy
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders
- Drive brand preference to POI
- Narrow down and validate potential solutions
- Work well with internal teams to ensure projects are executed well
- Follow up on leads provided to you through POI Business Development efforts
- Position POI’s Connected Solutions to prospects
- Use the Steelcase Worklife and the POI showroom as selling tools to develop sales
- Participate in sales meetings and training
- Maintain your client/prospect information in POI’s Salesforce tool
- Participate in networking opportunities and industry events
You’ve got the credentials to make it happen
- Self motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- University or college education in Interior Design, Urban Planning or another related field
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Excellent working knowledge of current Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrate creative ability and excellent problem-solving skills
At POI, we create environments and experiences that inspire. This holds true for both customers and staff. We offer newly designed offices that offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections and inspire innovative ways of working. With flexible spaces along with flexible hours, health and dental benefits, and competitive salaries, we not only advocate a work-life balance, but we live it!
Start Your Application
We’d like to find out a little more about what makes you tick, so we’ve put together a fun and short survey called the Culture Index. There are no wrong or right answers. This process, in addition to your resume, enables us to determine the fit for the role before you commit valuable time to the interview process. To complete the survey, click on this link and select the position you are applying for. Please follow the instructions and upload your resume.